Heel’s Kitchen | Chicken Cherry Lettuce Wraps
By KOSI 101.1 on April 2, 2020
We’re all looking for new ways to shake things up with everyone cooking more at home these days. Give these a try! Fresh and vibrant Chicken Cherry Lettuce Wraps. See how on Tracy Dixon’s Heels Kitchen!
You can download a printable PDF of this recipe HERE
• 1 Roasted Chicken Deboned and Shredded
• 2 Cups Shredded Carrots
• 1 1/2 Cups Pitted Chopped Cherries (Fresh or Frozen)
• 4-5 Chopped Green Onions
• 1/3 Cup Chopped Almonds
• 1 tsp Ground Ginger
• 1tbsp Honey
• 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
• 2 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
• 2 tbsp Olive Oil
1. Heat shredded chicken in a slightly oiled pan just to rewarm.
2. Add the shredded carrots and ground ginger.
3. Wisk the honey, red wine vinegar, teriyaki and olive oil until all incorporated.
4. Once carrots start to soften slightly, add the sauce mix and chopped cherries.
5. Once all heated together, add green onion and chopped almonds.
6. Serve warm on Bibb lettuce. Optional: Top with black sesame seeds.
7. Enjoy!! xo