Which Colorado City Has Seen the Most Rain Since May 1st?
By Shawn Patrick on June 7, 2023
It feels like all it has done in Colorado since the beginning of May is rain, right? But which Colorado city has seen the most?
According to the National Weather Service (NWS) in Boulder, this past May was the fourth wettest on record across the state of Colorado, and the first part of June is following suit.
Here are the cities that have seen the most:
- Castle Rock (.08 WNW): 12.07 inches
- Aurora (7 SSE): 10.80 inches
- Fort Lupton: 10.55 inches
- Watkins: 10.32 inches
- Littleton: 10.28 inches
- Conifer: 10.12 inches
- Centennial: 10.01 inches
- Highlands Ranch: 9.94 inches
- Kiowa: 9.75 inches
- Agate: 9.69 inches
- Parker: 9.6 inches
- Cherry Creek Reservoir: 9.57 inches