Where Has Bigfoot Been Spotted the Most in Colorado?
By Shawn Patrick on February 9, 2023
Bigfoot’s popularity comes and goes in waves, and for whatever reason, ole sasquatch has been a hot topic again lately. So, if the myth is true and he resides in Colorado, where are you most likely to see him?
According to the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization, the top state for sasquatch sightings is Washington, where there have been 708 sightings. However, there have been 130 in Colorado too.
The most bigfoot sightings in our state have been reported in the following counties:
- Park County: 13 sightings
- Teller County: 9 sightings
- Conejos County: 7 sightings
- Lake County: 8 sightings
- Larimer County: 8 sightings
- El Paso County: 7 sightings
- Eagle County: 6 sightings
- Pitkin County: 5 sightings
- Routt County: 5 sightings
- Summit County: 5 sightings
Park County is where the real-life South Park is located. I’m actually surprised Bigfoot hasn’t payed a bigger role in the show!