One of the Best Vacation Rental Homes in America is in Colorado
By Shawn Patrick on June 7, 2023
Lots of people rent vacation homes these days and Vrbo is one of the most popular sites for booking them. The company has more than 2-million listings in over 190 countries, so their 48-million users have quite a few to sort through to find the ideal property for them. Now Vrbo has released their 2023 Vacation Homes of the Year report to highlight their top 10 best U.S. rental properties.
One listing in Colorado made the top ten, and no surprise it’s up in the mountains…
“These stunning, private vacation homes all boast stellar star ratings, rave guest reviews, are owned or managed by a Premier Host, and feature some of the most standout spaces and amenities for going on vacation together with family and friends,” the report reads.
These are Vrbo’s top 10 vacation homes of 2023:
- The Oasis Estate: Palm Springs, California. This nine bedroom, 7-thousand square foot home includes a pool, sauna, 45-foot putting green, fire pits and it goes for $2,838 a night.
- The Happy Roadrunner: Phoenix, Arizona. It offers a mountain backdrop and views of the city below, sleeps 16, has a heated pool with rock waterfalls, an arcade and costs $1,253 a night.
- The Chasestone: Lake Norman, North Carolina. Situated on a private peninsula with more than 600-feet of lakefront views, it sleeps 18, has a theater room, a game room, firepit and rents for $4,759 a night.
- The Contemporary Gem: Manzanita, Oregon. This modern architectural home features several walls of floor-to ceiling windows offering impressive views of Neahkahnie Beach and is surrounded by lush greenery. It sleeps 12, has a double-decker deck and is $1,250 a night.
- Ocean View Oasis: Montauk, New York. Located in the Hamptons overlooking the water, it sleeps 10, has a movie theater, a chef’s kitchen, is just steps from the beach, and can be yours for $2,616 a night.
- The Riverfront Hideaway: Dripping Springs, Texas. The indoor-outdoor terrace is the star of this home that features floor-to-ceiling views of the Pedernales River, sleeps six and goes for $413 a night.
- 30A My Way: Rosemary Beach, Florida. This four-story beach house has an elevator, an indoor theater, a private boardwalk to the beach and a game room. It can sleep 35 guests and rents for $3,954 a night.
- Port of Call: Isle of Palms, South Carolina. With a double-decker patio facing the ocean, this 7-thousand square foot home sleeps 28, has private beach access, a pool and costs $6,820 a night.
- Salmonfly Lodge: Victor, Idaho. Tucked in an Aspen tree grove at the foot of Targhee National Forest, this log home features cathedral ceilings, a cozy fireplace and sleeps 16 for $1,112 a night.
- Trestle House: Winter Park, Colorado. This ski-in, ski-out rental comes with two decks, a game room, wet bar and stunning mountain views. It sleeps 12 and rents for $1,404 a night.
By the way $1,404 divided 12 ways is only $117 a night… Who wants to go?!