Fans Can Win Taylor Swift, George Strait Tickets, and More Just For Going to the Broncos Game Sunday
By Shawn Patrick on December 15, 2022
The Denver Broncos are so bad this season that even though fans have paid for tickets to the game already, the team is clearly earful that no one will show up this Sunday. So the team will hold a “Season of Giving” event during the upcoming game vs. the Cardinals, giving fans who attend the opportunity to enjoy giveaways and win a variety of prizes.
The following promotions will be included as part of the Broncos’ Season of Giving game:
- Those who get to Empower Field at Mile High early will be part of an exclusive giveaway, as the first 30,000 fans to enter the stadium will receive a free foam finger courtesy of Mattress Firm.
- Several fans (and up to three of their guests) will receive a postgame on-field opportunity to take photos with the Super Bowl trophies.
- Random fans and their guests seated in the 500-level will be eligible to be upgraded to premium seats in the lower bowl.
- Several season ticket holders will have the opportunity to compete in a halftime challenge to have their 2023 season tickets renewed for free.
- Fans will have the chance to win a variety of prizes, such as concert tickets to the upcoming Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and George Strait concerts, Supercross tickets, autographed footballs and jerseys, team store gift cards, concession gift cards and tickets and field passes to the season finale.
At last glance resale tickets were as low as $35 a piece, so maybe going to the game wouldn’t be a bad idea!