Denver Has a 20% Chance of a ‘Significant’ Snowstorm on Christmas Eve
By Shawn Patrick on December 20, 2023
It’s beginning to look like we will almost certainly have a white Christmas Eve in Denver, and it could even be a ‘significant’ storm.
Our partners at 9News are saying that (as of this article posting) Denver has a 20% chance of getting a significant snowstorm, which is more than six inches. There’s a much better chance, 60%, of a “medium” storm that would produce between two and six inches. There is also still a 20% chance that we could get just a trace to no snow snow at all too.
Continue to follow 9News for more updates as we get closer to Christmas Eve.