98.5 KYGO Country on the Patio 2017 CMA Fest Trip Giveaway Rules
8/3/17 – 8/31/17
OFFICAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- These Official Rules govern the 98.5 KYGO “Country on the Patio” CMA Fest Trip
giveaway contest (the “Contest”) being conducted by KYGO (the “Station”). The Contest
will begin on August 3, 2017 at 6:00pm Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) and will end on August 31, 2017 at 8:00pm MT (“Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and
who reside in Colorado. Eligibility is contingent on agreement to, and compliance with,
these Official Rules. Employees, officers, directors, and agents of Roper Apparel and Footwear, The Platte River Grill, Coors, Jägermeister the Station, the Station’s licensee, Bonneville International, dba Bonneville Denver, KYGO, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, their advertising or Contesting agencies, and participating sponsors (collectively, “Contest Entities”), other radio stations in the Denver metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. “Immediate family” members include spouses, children, step-children, parents, stepparents, siblings and step-siblings. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Contest. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Proof of age, identity and eligibility must be furnished to Station upon request. All
entry information must be complete and accurate. The Station will not award a prize to
anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry.
- Any eligible individual participating in this Contest shall be a “Participant.” Participation must be by the Participant. Contestants are required to provide truthful information, and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- HOW TO ENTER –
- On-Site Entry: To participate in the Contest, you may enter on-site and complete an
official entry form with your first name and last name, home telephone number, date of
birth, and put the entry form in the registration box at The Platte River Bar and Grill on
the following dates and times:
- Thursday, August 3, 2017 from 6:00pm MST to 8:00pm MST
- Thursday, August 10, 2017 from 6:00pm MST to 8:00pm MST
- Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 6:00pm MST to 8:00pm MST
- Thursday, August 24, 2017 from 6:00pm MST to 8:00pm MST
- Thursday, August 31, 2017 from 6:00pm MST to 8:00pm MST
- Limit one (1) entry per event.
- A total of ten (10) qualifiers will be drawn after each event to be entered into the grand
prize drawing to take place at The Platte River Grill on August 31, 2017 from 6:00pm
MST – 8:00pm MST.
- A total of fifty (50) entries will be entered into the grand prize drawing to take place on August 31, 2018. Forty (40) entries from pre-qualified and contacted winners (ten
(10) per previous event), and ten (10) from the event on August 31, 2017.
- Or/By mail: by hand printing your name, complete address, phone number (including
area code) and date of birth on a postcard or separate piece of paper no larger than 8 1/2 x
11 inches, and mailing the postcard or paper in an envelope with the proper postage
affixed to: “98.5 KYGO CMA Fest Trip Giveaway”, Bonneville Denver, 7800 Orchard
Road, Suite 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111”. Entrants using US mail may enter as
often as they wish. Mail-in entries must be received by Thursday, August 31, 2017, by 8:00pm MST. Limit one (1) entry per stamped envelope. Incorrect, illegible, and incomplete entries are void.
- Each winner and their guest will be required to sign a participant release and provide a
copy of their valid driver’s license. The winner will also be required to fill out a 1099,
provide their complete address, SSN, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize is a trip for two (for
winner and one guest over 13) Nashville, TN for CMA Fest, June 7, 2018 – June
- Roundtrip Coach Class Airline Transportation from Denver International Airport (DIA) and out of Nashville International Airport. Depart Thursday, June 7, 2018 return Monday, June 11, 2018.
- One (1) hotel room in Downtown Nashville, TN. Check in Thursday, June 7, 2018, check out Monday, June 11, 2018. Hotel to be determined by Roper Apparel, pending avaialability.
- Two (2) four (4) day tickets to the 2018 CMA Fest concerts. (ARV= $500 per ticket).
- $500 dollar certificate to Roper Apparel booth at CMA Fest in Nashville (certificate also redeemable at Roper Apparel Warehouse in Denver).
ARV of the Prize is $5,000. Certain travel restrictions may apply. For travel related
prizes, winner’s guests must execute any requisite liability and publicity releases prior to
travel. Travel arrangements must be made through the Station or its designee. Prize is
subject to availability. If the winner cannot travel on dates specified by the Station, the
winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in the Station’s sole
discretion. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to
those of, taxes, meals, tips and ground transportation to/from the airport and/or to/from
the hotel, hotel resort fees are the responsibility of the winner. If applicable, the winner
and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining
all required travel documents, including, without limitation, government issued photo
identification and passports for international travel. Airline regulations apply. If
applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in
to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. The winner and
travel companion must sign a prize winner publicity and liability release form prior to
traveling. If any prize related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for any reason,
the Station’s sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available
portion of the prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the
unawarded portion of the prize. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of
the cancellation or delay of any flight. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the
right to deny entry to or to remove the winner and/or guest if either engages in disruptive
behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person
at any Prize event.
1. All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at
the address below. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore,
winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe
arrival of a prize or prize certificate
2. Prize is not transferable, and no substitution, assignment, or cash equivalent of
prize is permitted, except by the Station (solely at its discretion), which reserves
the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of
greater or equal value. The prize(s) are expressly limited to the item(s) listed
above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or
any other expenses. Promotion Entities are not responsible for winners’
limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize. Other restrictions may apply.
- No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. The prize is subject to
certain terms and conditions as specified herein. A prize may not be sold, traded, or
commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for
cash except in Company’s sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to
change. Company is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise
specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment company. The prize will
only be awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules. All costs and expenses
related to the prize acceptance, the prize, and/or prize use not specified herein as being
provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s).
5. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND CLAIM
a. Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
b. One (1) grand prize winner will be selected from all entrants at approximately 8:00pm MST on August 31, 2017. Only one (1) grand prize will be awarded in connection with the Contest.
- Winner will be called and notified they won by 98.5 KYGO Promotions Staff.
d. Odds of winning the grand prize depend on the number and order of valid entries received.
- Potential winner will be required to provide valid government-issued photo
identification and provide their complete address, date of birth, social security number
and phone number to claim a prize.
- Potential winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or
liability/publicity release within thirty (30) days of notification of winning or prize will
be forfeited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the
required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time
period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner
forfeits the prize and an alternate prize winner will be selected from all remaining
qualifiers. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her
prize in person, and a prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. A
parent or legal guardian must accompany any minor children in all Contest-related
activities, and a parent or legal guardian must claim the prize and sign any requisite
releases on behalf of the minor child.
- CONDITIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Entrants and participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal,
state, and local laws and regulations and with these Promotion Rules, and by entering,
participants agree to be bound to these official rules. The laws of the State or
Commonwealth in which the Station is licensed shall govern this Promotion, without
regard to that jurisdiction’s choice of law rules.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s
full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or
more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other commonly owned stations in
the Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a completed Form W-9 or equivalent upon request will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants and participants grant to the Promotion Entities the
right to publicize the participant’s name, photograph, video, image, likeness, voice, statements, hometown (city and state), and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotion purposes in any media now or hereafter known worldwide in perpetuity without compensation and without opportunity for review, except where prohibited by law. The Station, in its sole discretion, may require each winner (and guest, if applicable) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize, except where prohibited by law.
- WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE PROMOTION ENTITIES, THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS PROMOTION, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s) over 18) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person not abiding by the official rules, or for tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in an entrant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. A parent or legal guardian must accompany any minor children in all Promotion-related activities, and a parent or legal guardian must claim the prize and sign any requisite releases on behalf of the minor child.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
Promotion Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, their employees, agents and officers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion are not responsible for: (1) problems associated with television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, facsimile, or cable lines and/or phone or IP numbers that are beyond their control, including, but not limited to, a busy signal, operator interference, cellular interference, internet congestion, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a phone call, facsimile transmission, email transmission, or cable modem service, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; failure of any entry to be received in whole or in part by Station due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service; communications line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service; damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Promotion, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device or other internet interruptions or malfunctions or for technical or other difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during the playing of the Promotion or that may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the acquisition, completion or submission of an entry; failures of or other problems relating to computer hardware, software, the internet, or similar systems, including but not limited to difficulties relating to entrants’ ISP, DSL, or cable modem access, “worms,” or viruses or any other problems of any description or nature which may prohibit, prevent or interfere with the acquisition, completion or submission of any entry; (2) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the Administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize; (3) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entry forms; (4) cancellations, postponements, or delays; or (5) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Promotion or to perform under these Rules. In the event of any of the foregoing or in the event of an ownership or format change, Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify, or continue the Promotion, in its sole discretion. Promotion Entities make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and PROMOTION ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize or as may be separately provided to participants by law.
- RULES AND WINNERS LISTS
- For a copy of the official rules of the Promotion, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (“SASE”) for receipt by the end of the Promotion Period to KYGO Promotions: 7800 East Orchard Road, Suite 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, Attn: Promotion Rules. For the names of the prize winners send a SASE for receipt within 60 days following the end of the Promotion Period to the attention of Promotion Winner Lists at the above address. In either case please be sure to specify the name of the Promotion for which you are requesting the rules or winners list. Official rules and winner lists (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at KYGO.COM
Sponsor(s): KYGO – 7800 East Orchard Road, Suite 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 and Roper Apparel and Footwear, 14100 E 35th Pl, Aurora, CO 80011