Colorado’s First Buc-ee’s is Now Hiring – Two Positions Make Over $100,000 Per Year
By Shawn Patrick on August 17, 2023
The buzz surrounding Colorado’s first Buc-ee’s location is like nothing I’ve seen before, so I know folks are excited to get gas, and snacks, and do some shopping there, but how does working there sound?
Colorado’s first Buc-ee’s location will be in Johnstown, about 50 miles up I-25 from Denver.
Let’s start first with what employees of Buc-ee’s can expect when it comes to benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Three weeks of paid time off that you can use, roll over, or cash in.
- 401k with a 100 percent company match up to six percent.
Although they are hiring for all sorts of positions at the new Colorado location, a coupe really caught my attentions as they come very well compensated:
Buc-ee’s Assistant General Manager – The starting pay for an Assistant General Manager at the Johnstown Buc-ee’s is a salary of $100k. Qualifications for this job include:
- Assign and inspect elements listed on the shift duty list
- Perform duties of General Manager in their absence
- Assist in recruiting, training, evaluating, and managing employees
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
Buc-ee’s Deli/Food Service Manager – The starting pay for the Deli/Food Service Manager at Buc-ee’s in Johnstown is a salary of $125k. Qualifications for the job include:
- Manage product offerings
- Serve as a role model and leader
- Onboard and train new employees
- Support other departments as needed