Here’s everything you need to know about Friday’s events and show with Zac Brown Band at Coors Field with KYGO.
The KYGO Official Pre-Party At Jackson’s
Join KYGO across the street from Coors at Jackson’s before the show! We will be onsite starting at 3 PM with your last chance to win tickets to the show that night compliments of Dos Equis. Plus, Tracy from the KYGO Morning Show and Red Bird Farms will be there with a chicken fried special! Buy one get one free 6 wing basket, tossed in Jackson’s signature Gold sauce, for $9 while supplies last so get there early and grab a seat!
1520 20th Street Denver, CO 80202
- No bags will be allowed except purses and medical supplies, and these bags will be subject to search upon entry.
- Attendees of all ages require a ticket for entry, including children under the age of 3.
- No re-entry will be permitted at the gates.
- Express and Season Ticket Holder lines will not be in use at the gates.
- The Coors Field Main Ticket Office will open at 9 a.m. and closes at 8 p.m.
- All Coors Field gates will open at 5 p.m. on Aug. 9.
- Coors Field parking lots will open at 4 p.m. on Aug. 9.
- Tailgating will not be permitted in the Coors Field parking lots.