Who Has the Best Fried Chicken in Denver
By Shawn Patrick on July 6, 2023
Today, Thursday, June 6, is National Fried Chicken Day. While we’re not sure exactly how this day came to be, we are sure that this is the perfect excuse to eat the tastiest way to prepare chicken: fried!
Based on general popularity and positive reviews, here are ten highly regarded fried chicken restaurants in Denver::
- The Post Chicken & Beer, 2200 S Broadway, Denver
- Welton Street Cafe, Welton &, 27th St, Denver
- White Fence Farm, 6273 W Jewell Ave, Lakewood
- Sassafras American Eatery, 3927 W 32nd Ave, Denver
- Chicken Rebel, 3618 Tejon St, Denver
- Low Country Kitchen, 1575 Boulder St Unit A, Denver
- CoraFaye’s Cafe, 15395 E Colfax Ave, Aurora
- Cluck Chicken, 1384 S Broadway Denver
- Wishbone Family Restaurant, 9701 Federal Blvd Denver
- Roaming Buffalo Bar-B-Que, 2387 S Downing St, Denver
Your turn… Who has the best fried chicken in the Denver area?