Here’s the Denver Nuggets NBA Finals Schedule
By Shawn Patrick on May 23, 2023
The Denver Nuggets are making their first-ever NBA Finals appearance. Even though there isn’t a set opponent yet, the days and times of each NBA Finals game have already been announced.
The Nuggets will play either the Miami Heat or the Boston Celtics. The Heat are up 3-0 against the Celtics going into Game 4 tonight (May 23rd).
Regardless of the opponent, here are the dates and times of the games (all in MDT):
- Game 1 – Thursday, June 1 at 6:30 p.m.
- Game 2 – Sunday, June 4 at 6 p.m.
- Game 3 – Wednesday, June 7 at 6:30 p.m.
- Game 4 – Friday, June 9 at 6:30 p.m.
- Game 5 – Monday, June 12 at 6:30 p.m. (if necessary)
- Game 6 – Thursday, June 15 at 6:30 p.m. (if necessary)
- Game 7 – Sunday, June 18 at 6 p.m. (if necessary)
How many games will be at Ball Arena in Denver, though, depends on how many games are played and whether Denver starts with the home-court advantage.
If the Heat win the Eastern Conference against the Celtics, Denver will host Games 1 and 2 and Games 5 and 7 if necessary.
However, if the Celtics make a comeback, Denver won’t host until Games 3 and 4 and would host Game 6 if necessary.