Garden Wedding of Your Dreams Rules
2017 Garden Wedding of Your Dreams Giveaway
01/16/17 – 02/01/17
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
All federal, state and local regulations apply.
- These rules govern “2017 Garden Wedding of your Dreams” contest promotion (the “Contest”) being conducted by KYGO-FM (the “Station”). The Contest will begin at 7:00 am Mountain Time (“MT”) on January 16, 2017 and will end on February 1, 2017 at 12:00 pm MT.
- The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in Colorado. Employees, officers, directors, and agents of Colorado Garden & Home Show, Colorado Garden Foundation, JW Marriott Cherry Creek, SketchGarden Flower and Metal, the Station, the Station’s licensee, Bonneville International Corporation, dba Bonneville Denver, KYGO, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, their advertising or promotional agencies, and participating sponsors (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), other radio stations in the Denver metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. “Immediate family” members include spouses, children, step-children, parents, step-parents, siblings and step-siblings. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Contest. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Proof of age, identity and eligibility must be furnished to Station upon request. All entry information must be complete and accurate. The Station will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information, and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- HOW TO ENTER
- To participate in the promotion, visit kygo.com between January 16, 2017 at 12:00 am (MT) and February 1, 2017 at 12:00 pm (NOON) MT and follow the links and instructions to enter the promotion by submitting your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth and a valid email address in the online entry form.
- Entrants may enter once (1) throughout the promotion period.
- Winners will be selected randomly through online entries. Chance of winning depend on number of entries received.
- Each winner and their guest will be required to sign a participant release and provide a copy of their valid driver’s license. The winner will also be required to fill out a 1099, provide their complete address, SSN, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- Due to delays in the Station’s online streaming of its broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air Contests; the Station is not responsible for these delays or for difficulty receiving or listening to the Station’s internet stream.
- One (1) grand prize will be awarded. A wedding for two (2) people including:
- Wedding officiated by Tracy Dixon
- Woodley’s Fine Furniture gift card $500
- One (1) grand prize will be awarded. A wedding for two (2) people including:
- Overnight stay at JW Mariott Cherry Creek $800
- Bouquet/Boutonniere $320
- Limo $400
- Thirty (32) tickets to the Colorado Home and Garden Show on February 11, 2017 $384
- Total Value: $2,404
- The ceremony will take place at Colorado Garden and Home show on February 11, 2017 at 11:00am MT. Marriage license from the state of Colorado must be obtained prior to the ceremony. Winner must have two (2) witnesses available to sign marriage license.
- Winners will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize.
- The winner will forfeit prize not claimed by February 3, 2017.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and, unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND CLAIM
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- Winners will be selected as described in Section 3 of these Official Rules.
- Odds of becoming a winner depends on the number of online entries received.
- Each winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within five (5) days of winning or prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize and another qualifier will be selected and deemed the winner. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her prize in person, and a prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. A parent or legal guardian must accompany any minor children in all Contest-related activities, and a parent or legal guardian must claim the prize and sign any requisite releases on behalf of the minor child.
- CONDITIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Entrants and participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Contest Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these official rules. The laws of the State or Commonwealth in which the Station is licensed shall govern this Contest, without regard to that jurisdiction’s choice of law rules.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other commonly owned stations in the Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a completed Form W-9 or equivalent upon request will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By entering the Contest, entrants and participants grant to the Contest Entities the right to publicize the participant’s name, photograph, video, image, likeness, voice, statements, hometown (city and state), and biographical information for advertising, trade, and Contest purposes in any media now or hereafter known worldwide in perpetuity without compensation and without opportunity for review, except where prohibited by law. The Station, in its sole discretion, may require each winner (and guest, if applicable) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize, except where prohibited by law.
- WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE CONTEST ENTITIES, THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS CONTEST, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station, in its sole discretion, may require Contest winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s) over 18) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Contest.
- If for any reason this Contest cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, or if the Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person not abiding by the official rules, or for tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Contest may result in an entrant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Contest, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Contests and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. The Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Contest Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, their employees, agents and officers, advertising and Contest agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest are not responsible for: (1) problems associated with television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, facsimile, or cable lines and/or phone or IP numbers that are beyond their control, including, but not limited to, a busy signal, operator interference, cellular interference, internet congestion, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a phone call, facsimile transmission, email transmission, or cable modem service, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; failure of any entry to be received in whole or in part by Station due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service; communications line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service; damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Contest, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device or other internet interruptions or malfunctions or for technical or other difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during the playing of the Contest or that may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the acquisition, completion or submission of an entry; failures of or other problems relating to computer hardware, software, the internet, or similar systems, including but not limited to difficulties relating to entrants’ ISP, DSL, or cable modem access, “worms,” or viruses or any other problems of any description or nature which may prohibit, prevent or interfere with the acquisition, completion or submission of any entry; (2) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the Administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize; (3) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entry forms; (4)cancellations, postponements, or delays; (5) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of the Contest Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Contest or to perform under these Rules. In the event of any of the foregoing or in the event of an ownership or format change, Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify, or continue the Contest, in its sole discretion. Contest Entities make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and CONTEST ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize or as may be separately provided to participants by law.
- RULES AND WINNERS LISTS
- For a copy of the official rules of the Contest, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (“SASE”) for receipt by the end of the Contest Period to KYGO, 7800 E. Orchard Rd., Suite 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, Attn: KYGO Garden Wedding of your Dreams RULES. For the names of the prize winners send a SASE for receipt within 60 days following the end of the Contest Period to the attention of Contest Winner Lists at the above address. In either case please be sure to specify the name of the Contest for which you are requesting the rules or winners list. Official rules and winner lists (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at kygo.com
Sponsor: KYGO – 7800 East Orchard Road (Suite 400), Greenwood Village, CO 80111