Target Having BOGO Sale On Video Games Next Week—Here’s Which Titles Are Included
If you know a gamer who’s looking for something new to play on the inevitable rainy days of summer, Target is here to help. Starting June 3, you’ll be able to get select video games buy one get one free — giving you hours of indoor fun for your entire family.
Target’s ad for the week of June 3 is not yet posted online, but multiple websites have scanned the printed version, showing the sale. Of course, you’ll want to be sure to check your local ad once it is posted online or get your hands on a printed copy.
According to the scanned ads that have shown up online, the video games included in the sale are:
- Just Dance 2018 (Playstation 4, Switch, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
- FarCry 5 (Playstation 4, Xbox One)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (Playstation 4, Xbox One)
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition (Playstation 4, Xbox One)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole (PC, Playstation 4, Switch, Xbox One)
There’s a chance other games could be included in the deal as well, but the titles mentioned above are the only ones in the leaked ad. Quantities are limited and there will be no rain checks, so make sure you snag the ones you want before they’re gone. The games start at around $30, so you’ll be saving at least that much when you get one free.
Are you looking for new games to keep your kids entertained when they’re stuck indoors this summer?
We were not paid to write this story. Our team scours the internet looking for tips, tricks and products that can help you save time and money. However, we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase from one of the retailers mentioned in this story.